The Registrar of Vital Statistics shall keep and safeguard all records as required by the state, the State Health Department, the Borough and the Board. He shall issue such licenses, certificates and records as he may be authorized by law, and he shall submit such written reports as may be required by the State Health Department. He shall also perform such other duties as directed by the Board and the State Health Department.
Marriage/Civil Union/Domestic Partnership License Applications
Please review the form below for the requirements of obtaining a license.
Certified Copies of Birth, Death, Marriage or Civil Unions
Issued daily from 8:30am – 12pm. Please fill out the form below and submit with your payment. All certified copies are $10.00 per copy.
The following are acceptable forms of ID:
- A current, valid photo driver’s license or photo non-driver’s license with current address OR
- A current, valid driver’s license without photo and one alternate form of ID with current address OR
- Two alternate forms of ID, one of which must have current address. Alternate Forms of ID are:
- Vehicle registration
- Vehicle insurance card
- Voter registration
- US/Foreign Passport
- Immigrant Visa
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
- Federal/ State ID
- County ID
- Bank Statement (within previous 90 days)
- Utility Bill (within the previous 90 days)
- Tax Return or W-2 for current/previous tax year